things not indexed elsewhere
• Stapleton family: a genealogical summary (Register-style) in html. Newly written January 2008.
• The Agincourt Carol: text and music, from William Chappell, Early English Popular Music (pdf, 2 pp.)
• a weird chirograph of 1151 from the Arxiu de la Corona d'Aragó, Barcelona
• two short works by H. P. Lovecraft: audio files
• endowing the Templars: two donation / bequest documents from twelfth-century Catalonia and Languedoc
copies of things by and for others
• Morgan Colman, genealogical chart of James I and Anne, 1608.
• Sir Nicholas Harris Nicolas, "Genealogical statement respecting Beatrix wife of Thomas Earl of Arundel, and Beatrix wife of Sir Gilbert Talbot," Collectanea topographica et genealogica 1 (1834), 80-90.
• Joseph Hunter, Three Catalogues: of the Contents of the Red Book of the Exchequer; of the Dodsworth Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library; and of the Manuscripts in the Library of the Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn (London, 1838): just the Dodsworth section (pp. 59-257).
• Falconer Madan, et al., eds., Summary Catalogue of Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford, vol. 2 part 2 (Oxford, 1937), section on the Dodsworth MSS (p. 865-961).
• "I'm Confessin' that I Love You," Daugherty, Reynolds, Neiburg, 1930 (pdf)
• W. F. Carter and G. P. Mander, "Additions to Grazebrook's 'The Barons of Dudley'," Collections for a History of Staffordshire for 1941 (1942), 21-80.
• three foldout charts to accompany Grazebrook's study of the baronial Dudleys (see my blog post on this here)
• John Ross Delafield, "Arms and Crests for Americans: Report of the Committee on Heraldry [NYGBS]," NYGBR 50 (1919), 4-6.